IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT AS OF FEBRUARY 10, 2013:
It's with great sadness that we closed our downtown location. We humbly thank all of our customers and supporters over the last 2 years with this new endeavor, but have reached a point it no longer makes sense to keep the doors open.
We will honor all warranties at our Northeast Side location and welcome anyone who still needs quality computer repair services to visit us like they have for the last four years.
Please call us at 968-9999 if you need anything.
The TechStop is an established, convenient,
state-of-the-art, Indianapolis-area computer and laptop repair service. Unlike computer retail stores that hire a few 'geeks' as a side
business to repair computers, The TechStop does nothing but service computers and
Our sophisticated Computer Repair Center
employs highly experienced computer technicians to provide comprehensive,
expedited services that get you and your computer on track in very little time.
Rely On The TechStop For:
- Diagnosis of computer or laptop problems
- Repair of software and hardware issues
- Virus removal and removal of malicious software
- Protection against future viruses
- Back-up of Computer files
- Recovery of 'lost' data (even after a hard drive
- Set-up and configuration of new computers
- Upgrading of existing computers
- Making your computer work with music players, phones, and other devices
The TechStop offers a service center opened 6 days a week for our customers convenience:
- Monday to Friday 8am to 7pm - allows for drop off
before work and pickup after work.
- Saturday 9am to 3pm - available
when you're not busy with your work week!
- Sunday Closed
- We are FAST! Our normal turnaround is 1-3 days.
- One Convenient
Location on the Northeast Side - We're right next to the Kroger at 71st and Binford Blvd |
View a map
- We help Residential & Business customers alike.
How Much Will It Cost?
How Do We Do Service? What Is The Process?
- We usually ask that you bring the computer in for a
diagnostic – so we can get a full picture of what is going on with the
system – and then we’ll call you with an estimate for the repair. Our
diagnostic fee is $59.00 - but we waive that fee when we do the repair – so
in essence the diagnostic is free.
- After you have dropped it off, we’ll call you – usually
in less than 24 hours – with everything we’ve found and then give you an
estimate on the repair – this also gives you an opportunity to ask any
- Once the repair is finished we’ll call you to come pick
Leave us a Google Review
Choose The TechStop and all you
need to do is...
The TechStop has an Indianapolis service center, with
more locations in the works.
Drop It Off..
We'll take your
computer, listen to your concerns and problems, give you a receipt and then get
Most of the time, we
can complete all requested work and return your computer better than it was
before, in one to three business days.
|Major Credit Cards Accepted
Tel: 968-9999 Fax: 968-9998